Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tadaima



Here's a typical end of the work day, tired, worn down from dealing with the world all day, but excited to walk through the front door...

With all the kids being born in the Bull family these days (Big congradulations to Peter and Lara!! Good job and otsukare sama). Makes you realize what a treasure you really have in kids. Boy, they are frustrating - but make your short time in the world worthwhile. I say this now while my kids are still young and adore me. Just wait another 10 years when they refuse to sit at that same table as their Dad in a public place... Or does it come sooner than that?

Other good news, Akemi's sister is pregnant! So Akemi is REALLY FREAKIN EXCITED. I'm happy for them and for Audrey and Emma. They will soon have a new cousin, playmate, someone younger with less experience and know how. Finally Emma will have the upper hand on somebody... You go girl!

Tired tonight, planning to go to sleep in ten minutes but before I do, I wanted to share with you all my girl's new hair styles. Emma's is pretty damn cute I have to say. I didn't think they'd look good with short hair and I resisted this change. But Akemi was right in insisting. It is hot and humid here in Okinawa. It's not fair, I'm a man and don't know how it feels to have to live with long hair she says... So I diplomatically conceeded.


AUDREY FRONT AND SIDE SHOTS



EMMA FRONT AND SIDE SHOTS

Well, that's all I've got people. I need to quit working so hard, I'm too tired by the time I get home... Until next time.

4 comments:

MB said...

Wow - these beautiful girls are growing up fast. I think their shiny black hair will look great no matter what you do with it.

I peg the age of 13 as the time of transition. When the hormones start hitting the bloodstream, parents become optional.

deb said...

SOOO cute! And great to hear all your voices. Those haircuts look terrific! Congratulations to Akemi and the Katsuren clan!
Deb

Ken said...

Thanks for the comments guys. Hey big congradulations to the Mike Bull clan for such a productive day last week! (or was it 2 weeks ago already). We are still thinking of you guys down here. In fact, maybe we should set up a skype exchange with the kids every once in awhile...

John Hayato said...

Your blog made my day! The girls are so cute.